What we're looking for
Ahead of anything else, we look for individualism and diversity in our graduate intake - so it's very important at every stage of the selection process that you take every opportunity to show us what you're really like. Be honest.
Above all, be yourself.
When we meet you, we'll be looking for strengths and potential in the following areas:
- Energy and determination to succeed
- A client-focused approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Boldness and confidence
- The ability to operate as part of a team
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Good decision-making
- Problem-solving strength
- A sound academic record
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Bear in mind too that we'll also be looking at your application form for evidence of knowledge of the property industry, an understanding of the role of a chartered surveyor and clear commercial awareness.
We also expect you to have an understanding of the APC.