How do I apply for a sandwich placement at Savills?
Sandwich Placements 2017 -Applications have now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied.
We have Surveying Sandwich Placement positions throughout the UK.
The Graduate Scheme recruitment process has following stages:
First stage: Application
- To apply you will need to submit an online application, which involves you uploading your CV and covering letter along with two short essay answer questions.
- Please note once you have submitted your application you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation your application will not be screened so please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note we only accept online applications and do not accept any speculative applications.
- Candidates short-listed for selected pathways will be invited to undertake a video application as part of the selection process. There is no pre-preparation required.
- We will let all applicants know whether or not they have been successful in reaching the next stage by 22 December.
Second stage: Assessment Day/Interview
- If your online application is successful you will be invited to attend an assessment day or interview.
- Find out more about our assessment centre here.
- All communication for our recruitment is conducted via email, therefore please apply with an account you will have continued use over university holiday.
If I have applied before and been unsuccessful, can I apply again?
Certainly. We review all applications anew. If you have been turned down for a summer placement, this has no bearing on your application for a sandwich placement.
What is the minimum criteria for applying?
There is no minimum criteria, just a desire to work for Savills. Work experience shows us dedication to working in the industry but this can also be conveyed through your covering letter and essay questions.
What is the salary I would get as a sandwich student?
Our Sandwich Student salary is reviewed every year to
ensure our package is at a competitive market rate.
For additional information regarding Salary and Benefits click here.
Would I be able to begin my APC on my sandwich placement?
While on a sandwich placement at Savills you would begin working towards your APC and gain the same support, training and guidance as those on the Graduate Scheme. For additional information regarding training and support click here.
Am I still eligible to apply if I don’t have a work permit?
For Graduate opportunities at Savills, we are only able to consider applicants who are currently legally eligible to work in the UK as we areunableto provide Visa Sponsorship for Graduate positions.
Candidates should have the appropriate legal right to remain and required employment visa* for working they are applying to join.
*The visa must be valid for a minimum of 5 years, with the ability to work 40 hours per week.