Summer Scheme (Work Experience)
What is Summer Scheme?
- Who should apply-Second year cognate and third year non-cognate undergraduate university students.
- Length of placement- 4 weeks paid internship in either June, July or August.
- Pathways- Offering roles within Surveying (Commercial, Property Management, Valuation, Development and Residential), Rural, Capital Allowances (suitable for QS), Urban Design, Building Surveying and Town Planning.
- Introduction to property- There could be the opportunity to go on site visits, attend client meetings and conduct research. We also hold attend departmental talks to learn about other areas of the business and meet Directors from across Savills for lunch. Ultimately you will live the life of a Savills Graduate.
- Social Life- Sporting and social events are organised for summer students to meet our current graduates.
- Strengthen your CV- It remains the best way to make your Graduate Scheme application stand out.
Summer Scheme 2017: Applications open on 1 March until 31 March 2017 at 5pm.
What our Graduates say:
Many thanks for a fantastic 4 weeks at Savills. I found the placement very useful and it has definitely given me a much deeper insight into the day to day work that I could expect to do on the Graduate scheme
I just wanted to say thank you again so much for my place on the summer scheme. It was an invaluable experience. I have learnt so much and yet again it has confirmed to me that Savills is the company I hope to pursue a career with in the future